Material: 925 Sterling Silver & 316L Stainless Steel
925 STERLING SILVER
925 Sterling Silver is the jewelry quality standard in the United States and most world markets. It is an alloy of 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper & nickel. Don’t worry, with this high quality material 925 Sterling Silver will never turn your finger green or any other color.
- Because over time the silver can oxidize, please avoid water when wearing your piece. However, the oils in your skin help keep sterling silver from oxidizing faster. So, wear often, and keep your piece in your pouch to keep oxygen at bay.
316L STAINLESS STEEL
Stainless Steel is a highly durable metal, allowing it to withstand the wear and tear of everyday activities. The hard metal resists scratches and corrosion thanks to an invisible layer of chromium that prevents oxidation. In addition to being beautiful, our Stainless Steel jewelry will not rust, tarnish, or turn your skin green, even if worn daily.
Care: Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.